The VG Resource

Full Version: The 3DS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
As all of you know Nintendo is releasing a new DS called... Well the 3DS. So I'm asking what features or games or whatever do you guys expect or want from it. What do you like about it so far? Would you buy it? The only reason I would ever buy it is to play Resident Evil revelations.
god bless adblocking signatures.
Yeah, man. Change that huge signature.

also I'll have a proper reply to this when the console is released and I get a copy of it
(08-13-2010, 09:27 PM)Gors Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, man. Change that huge signature.

also I'll have a proper reply to this when the console is released and I get a copy of it

My sig is too big? 1up had one before as big just less wide.
Quote:So I'm asking what features or games or whatever do you guys expect or want from it.
I thought every feature of the 3ds was listed in the e3 thread

multiple times
by several different people
if they weren't revealed in that thread i know they've been officially revealed by nintendo already so
Quote: thought every feature of the 3ds was listed in the e3 thread

multiple times
by several different people
if they weren't revealed in that thread i know they've been officially revealed by nintendo already so

also the signature is from a shitty movie
I'm gonna replace my old gray DS first for a DSi.
Maybe after a while I'll decide too get the 3DS.
andy justicehammer that sig is way too big
it's at least 3 times as big as your post
wtf
somebody pm me when the price is announced
The signatures Resource.
I'm going to get one. Not sure when but I'll get one eventually
Im guessing the 3DS will be around £200 (or about $250)
(08-19-2010, 10:55 AM)The First Omega Wrote: [ -> ]Im guessing the 3DS will be around £200 (or about $250)

I doubt it will costs that much, thats more then the Wii. Handhelds generally go for cheaper so I'm guessing $200 at the most?
According to an article at Gamasutra, analysts were saying it would launch at around $300. Then, in the comments, a good number of people said basically what Lunkya just said.

Personally, I'd agree with them, too. But people have said that the 3DS might redefine the handheld scene, seeing it's got the power of a Gamecube in it.
Then again, going on Nintendo's general target audience (casuals who aren't usually too interested in shelling out lots of money for games), I still think it'll cost at least the same as the Wii.

But yeah, I'll be getting one, too, if only to play DS games legally. Oh, and Paper Mario.
(08-19-2010, 01:45 PM)Kat Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-19-2010, 10:55 AM)The First Omega Wrote: [ -> ]Im guessing the 3DS will be around £200 (or about $250)

I doubt it will costs that much, thats more then the Wii. Handhelds generally go for cheaper so I'm guessing $200 at the most?

DSi is only 20 dollars cheaper than the wii iirc. I doubt the 3DS will be the same price.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7