The VG Resource

Full Version: Custom ROBLOXian Sheet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ROBLOXian.png]

Lookit here.

(Yes I know it sucks.)
what

this took NO effort, come on!
ok, you actually didn't break any rule at all, but to be honest i'm p much sure you're aware that this took zero to no effort at all to be scribbled on paint, wich its actually shit if you ask me and you're pretty much aware of how lazy and pathetic this is.

so, i'd rather make you a favor and close this thread(to save you the harshment), pat you in the back, and warn you that when you actually have something to sprite, or that at least you want to show something that took more than 30 seconds with the square tool on paint, open a thread and show it to us. otherwise, you'd better start looking somewhere else where someone would give a shit about that.

yours, the good cop.
(08-12-2010, 08:59 PM)Francisco Cifuentes Wrote: [ -> ]ok, you actually didn't break any rule at all
nope sorry

it's not really a rule per se, but making it blatantly obvious that you missed THE FIRST RULE in this thread is still grounds for punishment

Quote:1. You don't automatically get respect here. You start with a clean slate, and your first few posts determine how you will be treated after showing your "art". On that note,
If you show up here acting all high and mighty, shut the fuck up, you're an idiot.
If you try fishing for compliments with comments like "here's my crappy sprites" or "I know they're awful but(...)", be prepared to have to deal with the fact that everyone on the forum will think you're an idiot. (because it's true)
If you get all whiny and talk about how you suck after receiving a few blunt comments on your sprite, expect to lose a large portion of the respect you may or may not have already had. If you need an example, look here
I've warned OP twice already for not reading the rules(and breaking a handful of them) so I won't do it here, but seriously
happens again and he's gone for a few days.