The VG Resource

Full Version: I'm back but...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's me Lucoshi was banned but was becouse i was annoying but i will try be less annoying and i need someone for help with my grammar maybe Gors could help and please stop making fun of my grammar.
Mombi Jombo? Some Brazillian aboriginal tribal dance?
(08-12-2010, 07:11 PM)CeeY Wrote: [ -> ]Mombi Jombo? Some Brazillian aboriginal tribal dance?

No is just a parody of Mumbo Jumbo form Banjo Kazooie that sound like brazillian
Nice try, Lucoshi.

You were cute the first time - actually, I'll take that back, it was never funny. And right now I'm not really sympathizing with you - you brought this one upon yourself, buddy

We usually are cool and do give second chances, but if you decide to be a twit and bandodge that's only going to net you a definite permaban.

not like you're gonna read this post because you're permabanned anyway, heh
He made a secret alt account and he starts out saying "It's me Lucoshi"

Bright kid.
hey mods

lets revive the super mario kart project in his honor be sure using something such as "stop make fun of my grammar" is not a valid excuse to hide what you have done.

it's happened before this, will happen again. It's a suggeustion though.
that was even more funnier with your spy avatar right there skink.
(08-12-2010, 07:11 PM)CeeY Wrote: [ -> ]Mombi Jombo? Some Brazillian aboriginal tribal dance?

aborigine=Australia

Brazilian=Brazil

uh
(08-12-2010, 09:53 PM)Gors Wrote: [ -> ]

aborigine=Australia

Brazilian=Brazil

uh
*indigenous
don't worry, I was just kidding

anyway, there is no reason for this to be open sooo