The VG Resource

Full Version: [FANGAME][IN DEVELOPMENT] Pokemon Seasons Development
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yes Pokemon Seasons is a fangame i've been working on alot!! and 2 other pokemon games 2 go along with it i got all tileseverysingle last 1 well i hope but yeah even custom ones i am using RMXP i may need a bit of help scripting i am the only scripter i neeed a bigger teeam so i am reaching out 2
some other websites and i came along 2 this website Cute
i got some people for my team but i need some more People!!!
Anyone willing 2 help me????!! and my friends/partners i am seen on Deviant art.com and Spriters resource message board soon my team and i's website!!! Cute and forum
looking forward 2 help
.Mappers
.Scripters
.Concepters,Ideas
.Testers,Debuggers
.Spriters
.Overworlds Spriters
.Fakemon Spriters
.Fakemon Drawers
.RMXP TileSet Producers!!! unlimited space just wanna get this game finished got big PLANS!!!! Cute Three games like DPPT
Nobody will help you. this isn't a charity organization.
Your grammar skills are scaring, how old are you?
Quote:.Mappers
.Scripters
.Concepters,Ideas
.Testers,Debuggers
.Spriters
.Overworlds Spriters
.Fakemon Spriters
.Fakemon Drawers
.RMXP TileSet Producers!!!
*cough*

And what are you contributing to the project? By the way, focus on a single game, not two additional ones.
Am I on a cell phone because after reading the first post in here I feel like I'm on a cell phone
Yeah, I know this from dA and I'll be blunt; you do none of the work.
(09-26-2010, 10:07 PM)Kumorii Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I know this from dA and I'll be blunt; you do none of the work.

Posting in long-dead topics is against the rules, try to avoid doing so.
locked and warned