The VG Resource

Full Version: PlayStation Phone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.nhotspot.net/introducing-the-...e-android/

tl;dr They took a PSP and fused it with a Samsung Captivate.

[Image: 500x_psp_phone.jpg]
Not only is that ugly as hell, but who the hell wants to hold taht up their ear? Unless the controls are removable if not, you're gonna look like a tool carrying that thing around.
(08-11-2010, 11:29 PM)G-man Wrote: [ -> ]Not only is that ugly as hell, but who the hell wants to hold taht up their ear? Unless the controls are removable if not, you're gonna look like a tool carrying that thing around.
are you stupid or am i just incredibly smart(both of these are true it's a trick question)

because it looks pretty obvious that the controls slide "under" the screen
like the last psp design
and like several phones
it's literally just a pspgo that runs android
(08-11-2010, 11:50 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]it's literally just a pspgo that runs android

sweet mother of hell i'd buy one
Soooooo, who here has tried saying PSPP(Sony Playstaion Portable Phone) out loud? Did you sound ridiculous? I know Viper did.
pspeepee
it makes you wonder how the pspgo had a baby when barely anyone touched her
Admittingly... I wanted to buy one...
why did they make this
the pspgo is literally worthless and probably lost sony money
this includes phone functionality, but is still pretty retarded because of the lack of a disc drive

do they enjoy bankrupting themselves

edit- though i will admit that the inclusion of the phone makes more sense than the vanilla pspgo because this is intended to be portable and not just a gaming system
also i'm assuming you can buy/play games over 3g
(08-12-2010, 02:29 AM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]why did they make this
the pspgo is literally worthless and probably lost sony money
this includes phone functionality, but is still pretty retarded because of the lack of a disc drive

do they enjoy bankrupting themselves

edit- though i will admit that the inclusion of the phone makes more sense than the vanilla pspgo because this is intended to be portable and not just a gaming system
also i'm assuming you can buy/play games over 3g

A lack of a disc drive isn't going to bother Pirates, heh.
actually
that's true

but from what i've heard the go uses a different system for accessing games or something? I don't even know.
Is there a CFW out for it yet that allows it to play isos and csos yet?
now that i think about it, since this runs android, it'll probably allow for custom applications
won't be surprised if this is hacked in less than a month
I stopped caring about what sony could do with a PSP since go.

this looks like even more of waste considering hardly anyone would use this for a phone, might as well get a PS3 instead.
remember when they tried so hard to convince people that the ipad was a legit gaming platform