The VG Resource

Full Version: I don't know what to say pals.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lucoshi Wrote:I will not consider skink be a mod dumb anymore if you help me sorry him about spam becouse i'm brazillian to me is not a troll after all i'm thinked it becouse he was trying ruin super mario kart projetic what you about think it?

=/

can't say whether or not trying to be nice is worth it.
hes obviously not even trying, i mean they have punctuation even in portuguese
he's terrible with grammar[/C.obvious]

I'll try to explain it to him I guess.
whaaaaat
just to sum it up I joke about you being moderator and he actually believed I was serious.

now he's just bringing something up from formerly TSR's forums, which supposedly is the reason why he hates you.
skink do a stink bump
according to lucoshi, he lives in utah
zoom. enhance. *stuffs chinese food into mouth*
(08-10-2010, 06:58 PM)Diogalesu Wrote: [ -> ]he's terrible with grammar[/C.obvious]

The real question is why you're bothering to humour him. He's not posting here again; alts or otherwise.

(I'm struggling to embrace the 'friend' part of Friend Zone, I know I know. =|)
(08-11-2010, 02:51 PM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-10-2010, 06:58 PM)Diogalesu Wrote: [ -> ]he's terrible with grammar[/C.obvious]

The real question is why you're bothering to humour him. He's not posting here again; alts or otherwise.

(I'm struggling to embrace the 'friend' part of Friend Zone, I know I know. =|)

Originally I was trolling him on skink being mod just to piss him off. (Which surprisingly no one really warned me for it). by the time he sent me this I felt the gag got old.

that awnsered, far as the whole freind zone or whatever the hell spamhaul will be named next I say theres really no point in trying to rename it for the sake of everyone's pleasure.
its me im the lucoshi alt but its a secret your're not suposed to know im lucoshi
(08-12-2010, 09:46 PM)Francisco Cifuentes Wrote: [ -> ]its me im the lucoshi alt but its a secret your're not suposed to know im lucoshi

permna'd again

stop using proxies damnit!