The VG Resource

Full Version: Pokemon Platinum Sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I rip from a screen shot since Platinum Version haven't release yet. I will rip a better ones when the Platinum Version is out. This is my ripped from screen shot:
[Image: platinumspritessv7.png]

trifart

RyanCheong Wrote:Well, I rip from a screen shot since Platinum Version haven't release yet. I will rip a better ones when the Platinum Version is out. This is my ripped from screen shot:
[Image: platinumspritessv7.png]

kewl. do more. me CRAVE.
Did you get these from Serebii? He added them to his pokedex.
That Origin Giratina sprite is different from the one on Psypokes... o.O
PK! Wrote:Did you get these from Serebii? He added them to his pokedex.

No, of course not! I don't steal sprites. And I rip those from the official screen shot.

Twilight Shadow Wrote:That Origin Giratina sprite is different from the one on Psypokes... o.O

I don't know. Maybe they change the sprites. I prefer the old one.
I think it's better to wait for the rom to come out :/
I kind of hate to say it, but most screen shot rips aren't accepted for TSR, since they're usually incomplete...Same goes for these, they're incomplete, unless GameFreak is deciding to go back to the one Frame for each Pokemon(which at this point would be pointless, since they have 2 frames for every Pokemon[including Alt. Forms])

It's not up to me, but I think these won't get accepted...
Aport
[Image: pokmonplatinohn6.png]

No Steal
I'm the webmaster from Pokémon-Project.com, and I ripped all the new Rotom forms(front and back) and other miscellaneous sprites from the game.
Check it out Wink
Hey, those are some good rips there. Really bad ads on that site, though.
Something that is dead doesn't need to be revived.