The VG Resource

Full Version: Team Fortress 2 8-bit Soldier
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was greatly disappointed when I realized there was no TF2 section in tSR so...Smile

Icon
http://s827.photobucket.com/albums/zz191...ericon.png

Sheet
http://s827.photobucket.com/albums/zz191...oldier.png

NOTE THAT THIS IS MY FIRST SHEET!
Please point out flaws/positives ect.
terrible megaman edit.

like any other megaman edit ever made.
moved to sprite discussion.
(08-10-2010, 01:31 AM)Francisco Cifuentes Wrote: [ -> ]terrible megaman edit.

like any other megaman edit ever made.
moved to sprite discussion.

Cry that sucks.
yes, terrible edit of Megaman, etc

also it's far from being 8-bit. Making 8-bit sprites isn't making a shitty sprite; they follow very strict rules on size and colouring.
i feel like this wont go anywhere so i'd give it a few hours before i close the thread.

unless you actually have something else to show, or actually have something thats not an sprite edit.
Hi I'm New To Spriting This Thing Is Small And I Edited An 8-bit Sprite Clearly Mine Is 8-bit Too Even Though I'm Paying Absolutely No Attention To The Color And Size Restrictions Of The 8-bit "Style"

also
Read the rules. Your thread has been in sprite discussion long enough for you to see them; warning you for that one.
How to make a good sprite sheet.
Spriting Dictionary. If you actually decide to improve these sprites, here's some terms to know before you start getting pissed at people for trying to help you with terms you don't understand.

The pinned threads are there for a reason. Use them.
hey bro, i moved this from submissions

just sayayin.
yeah i know but his thread has still been in sprite discussion long enough for him to see the rules

I'm too lazy to warn him for it anyways, tia
i feel like using this thread for something else before we close it.
Don't let them bring you down. Sure this Megaman edit isn't all that great but I will tell you why. The color choices weren't that good looking bro. I mean i know what you were trying to do but you should have picked better colors. btw That does not look 8 bit. thats more 16 or 32 bit. but give it a bit shade touch up and you'll be fine.
(08-10-2010, 02:45 PM)Novally Wrote: [ -> ]That does not look 8 bit. thats more 16 or 32 bit.
It helps to know what you're talking about before you start trying to sound smart. Don't pull shit like this out of your ass and expect to be taken seriously by anyone who's halfway competent.

And on that note, really? You're gonna tell someone two different people(mods on top of that) are wrong and his sprite is fine? Get the fuck off of this forum, tia.
Anyways I now have an excuse to lock this thread so it looks like Evil Uncle Mod wins again

[Image: slothshades.gif]