The VG Resource

Full Version: I'm a PC gaming virgin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'll admit it, I've never played a single retail game that hasn't been for a console other than the computer. Just downloading the demo of Portal to be my first real PC gaming experience.

Hoping it runs well. My laptop sucks ass.
you're asking to be raped.
Portal actually ran surprisingly well. Liking this PC gaming scene.

(08-10-2010, 01:11 AM)Francisco Cifuentes Wrote: [ -> ]you're asking to be raped.

I knew those burly men outside my window looked suspicious.
one is me in a power ranger outfit i wore fo halloween. i didnt like the pink mask so im wearing ninja tutrle instead weith a pizza slice hanging out of my mouth
[Image: 2cnwnwo.jpg]
(08-10-2010, 01:24 AM)pikachu diamonds Wrote: [ -> ]one is me in a power ranger outfit i wore fo halloween. i didnt like the pink mask so im wearing ninja tutrle instead weith a pizza slice hanging out of my mouth

dont you have some FFXI to play
(08-10-2010, 01:29 AM)Francisco Cifuentes Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-10-2010, 01:24 AM)pikachu diamonds Wrote: [ -> ]one is me in a power ranger outfit i wore fo halloween. i didnt like the pink mask so im wearing ninja tutrle instead weith a pizza slice hanging out of my mouth

hevent been on in 3 days B)
Just got the demo of Audiosurf.

This shit is AMAAAAZING.
get minecraft
(08-10-2010, 02:53 AM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]get minecraft

I really wish they had a downloadable demo. The browser-based one runs like shit on my computer, and you need to pay to download. I think it looks good, but I might not take a blind leap of faith quite yet.
get tf2

idk everyone in the world has it
world of goo : )
fuck yes world of goo
(08-10-2010, 07:08 AM)Burn Wrote: [ -> ]world of goo : )

Played that on the Wii. Cute
(08-10-2010, 01:38 AM)pikachu diamonds Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-10-2010, 01:29 AM)Francisco Cifuentes Wrote: [ -> ]

hevent been on in 3 days B)

chad play wow w/ me
Pages: 1 2