The VG Resource

Full Version: KHCOM Mugshot ~ Zidane
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is somewhat olde, but due to boredom, lack of mouse, and stuffs, I'm cracking it out again. Wanna do a proper sprite, but dun expect that till I get my mouse (read as: my baby) back.
[Image: khcomzidanebf7.png]
So, yeah. I dunno. I'm just sorta messing with the face an some of the hair and these are the results. Dunno which looks best though, or if I need to combine what I've got to make something new. Any ideas?
I like it, but the eyes look funky.
Shading seems kind of dirty.
He looks crosseyed, the nose looks off, and the hair shading is done weirdly. Sorry if I'm being really general, too tired to offer specific advice.
Eddo Wrote:I like it, but the eyes look funky.
Fair dos, will study eyes, and try to fix.
Dex Wrote:Shading seems kind of dirty.
Always a problem for me. Yeah, I'll try and smooth it out. Is it the hair in-particular?
Darkshot Wrote:He looks crosseyed, the nose looks off, and the hair shading is done weirdly. Sorry if I'm being really general, too tired to offer specific advice.
Cross-eyed? Will try to fix. Which nose? Hair shading will try to be smoothened out. Gotta find a mouse =[
Everything looks a bit jagged. He's also cross-eyed. I don't think the expression suits Zidane.