The VG Resource

Full Version: Poke sapph/ruby random people/items/buildings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please use them
Okay Im almost sure you didnt rip that but I cant tell for sure.Also a few of those sprites arnt from R/S that computer desk,and The color is way off like really bad.
Yeah..... I agree with aceh....Except I am somewhat sure...

Some of those sprites even contain MS paint default colors....Mind we all ask you for proof you did rip these?

EDIT: yeah I noticed he just logged out, probably because we knew he stole them, so yeah I geuss that means a report?
I'm not one to judge on sprite theft, but I do know fot sure that many of those sprites have been ripped incorrectly; and all of them are on tSR.

I will lock this thread, but leave another moderator to discern if the sheet is stolen or not.
I actually think it might have been stolen from a collection of sheets since some of the sprites don't even belong in said game. In all honesty if someone finds that mistake on another sheet or on another website PM me with the link please.
Update:
I've made the conclusion that he stole. He stole from sheets that where already on tSR. The computer desk mistake is from this sheet in particular (look at the table with the boat on it then look up one): http://www.spriters-resource.com/nintend...kemisc.gif

And the other sprites were just combined from other sheets on our site.

How stupid can one get? Anyway banned.