The VG Resource

Full Version: enemy zone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
come here to make enemies, its our safe haven from the friend zone
fuck you slouch
(08-08-2010, 09:50 PM)bryan GT broyan Wrote: [ -> ]fuck you slouch

im gonna drive to ur hosue and mess up all ur video games
please gillian use extreme caution
this thread isnt funny to me. delete it.
ur the problem idiot
IDIOT? MY great granpapi invented the word idiot. He then proceded to invent a dictionary to store his valueable word he created. His dictionary however wasnt alphabetical but went from Most Related to anime to no relation to anime. Funfact 'gay' was the first word in it. It wasnt as popular as Webster's though. Moral of the story: I cant be an idiot if I'm bloodline to the person who created the word idiot. Now you on the other hand, an idiot you are.
(08-08-2010, 10:15 PM)Francisco Cifuentes Wrote: [ -> ]please gillian use extreme caution

what
I thought that Gillian was a male name at first

(I'm serious)

(I'm ashamed for that Shy )

(It certainly didn't help meeting a male Gillian irl before)

(And now that I think, it must suck to be him HEH)
(And if you're surprised for that, well, people around here likes to give English-sounding names just for the hell of it, resulting in... well, that)
(08-09-2010, 05:49 AM)Profanisaurus Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-08-2010, 10:15 PM)Francisco Cifuentes Wrote: [ -> ]please gillian use extreme caution

what

bryan's avatar is a video game character named gillian and metaru's is a character who is a companion to gillian who frequently says that

oh wait we're in the enemy zone NO ONE LOVES U
(08-09-2010, 02:56 AM)17 kids Wrote: [ -> ]ur the problem idiot

look at that dawg slouch he's a beast he's a dawg he's a motherfuckin' problem okay you're a goon but what's a goon to a goblin nothin' nothin' you ain't scarin' nothin'
(08-09-2010, 12:54 AM)ccoffee table Wrote: [ -> ]this thread isnt funny to me. delete it.

i just flicked my screen
thanks a lot :I
will morgan leave tsr seeing tyvon leaves tsr?
i thought she already did
Pages: 1 2