The VG Resource

Full Version: M&L:SS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I will be ripping areas from mario and luigi superstar saga
[Image: teeheexm8.png][Image: thumbnmail.png]
Thanks this looks really useful
Well I was planning on ripping the maps myself, but ok, I guess. As for the rip, you could've added the animations of the sand dripping off the walls, and taken off the layers that delete Mario and Luigi like the blocks and stuff.
EMPTY SPAAAAAAACE

Please, put all the areas next to eachother to eliminate all that black space, and label all the entrances/exits. The sheet would be so much smaller.
GrooveMan.exe Wrote:EMPTY SPAAAAAAACE

Please, put all the areas next to eachother to eliminate all that black space, and label all the entrances/exits. The sheet would be so much smaller.
Ok I'll do that.
Nice... So, you're basically competing with A.J. Nitro, eh? Well, we do need fresh talent, and we also need the backgrounds done... So have a go at this.

Also, I'd like if you'd split the sheet up into more basic components. It's nice that we have the actual "map" of the area, but what if people wanted to make their own area with these pieces? A sheet like that would be, frankly, more useful that the one you posted.