The VG Resource

Full Version: Pokemon Ruby,Sapphire,Emerald behind the door
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I remember in Pokemon R/S there was a house in Mossdeep city with a door covered by a plant or table(I cant remember) and later in emerald it was moved to Sootopolis City covered by two plants. Im always wondering whats behind those two doors?
(08-08-2010, 03:16 PM)AgumonKid Wrote: [ -> ]PS:I also know that it was in diamond but I hate that game for having no actual improvement to anything too me.

get out
(08-08-2010, 03:16 PM)AgumonKid Wrote: [ -> ]PS:I also know that it was in diamond but I hate that game for having no actual improvement on anything too me.

So you're just gonna ignore a plausible dicussion on your topic just because you dont like the game?

and having no actual improvement?

haha fuck this thread.
If you scanned one of the trainer e reader cards you could battle the trainer on the card behind those doors. Mossdeep did anyway, i dont know about Sootopolis
the e-reader owned

is there any way to print out e-reader codes and have them work in an actual e-reader? I cbb to google it right now
(08-08-2010, 03:33 PM)robo9 Wrote: [ -> ]If you scanned one of the trainer e reader cards you could battle the trainer on the card behind those doors. Mossdeep did anyway, i dont know about Sootopolis

Thanks
@jarjar and burn:I'm just letting people know, but since you guys are making a big deal I rid it.
PS: If i downloaded the game and did a "walk through wall hack" what would happen.
I didn't care about that, your entire post seemed pointless to me

but it was answered so good for you
(08-08-2010, 03:48 PM)JarJar Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't care about that, your entire post seemed pointless to me

but it was answered so good for you

One more thing to ask
since there's no e-reader for the DS what how do you get trough the one in diamond.
speaking of e-readers, im pissed that nintenod dropped all support for it. i spent 50$ on the fucker and all i got was a few levels of donkey kong jr. then they stopped making them. refund me please, nintendo.
I'm not nintendo!
At least you GOT the E-Reader. The tech was never released over here.

They could have made a shit load of MMBN Cards, and then people outside of Japan could appreciate MMBN 4.5 (Even though it was a bad game)