The VG Resource

Full Version: Regarding the PJAMA mess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Looking at his posts, he didn't really do anything too completely wrong, however I spotted 2-3 other accounts from that IP. I'm going to perma-ban two of the account and change the ban on the latest to a 1 month ban. TIA.
I don't get it

how come he got banned in the first place? I know he linked up to some website that I didn't bother clicking, but
yeah
I completely missed something here : (
Well the only potentially "bad" thing he did from what I know, is that he sorta derailed my sprite discussion thread. Whether he did intentionally or not, I don't know.
SERIOUS POST IN SPAMHAUL

I don't really get what is wrong with spamhaul. I've seen posts saying that spamhaul is having problems/going to ble closed so I guess I can throw our (Chris2Balls and I) two cents here (if they were spam, welp disregard this)

I do believe that PJAMA and lu9 contributed to the whole mess we had on Spamhaul. But I think that the MAIN reason of the problem are us. Yes.

First of all, THIS IS A SPAMHAUL. I thought that we shouldn't take anything seriously? Also, an opinion isn't a fact, so I don't get why people get mad about it. Simple as that--

Now, the lu9 and PJAMA incident were different with similar effects; will try to explain them in my opinion:

The main reason lu9 incident happened was because WE incentived him to continue making bloopers. Because of this, lu9's ego got inflated and he started posting WAY TOO MUCH. This caused members to get mad (Morgan), resulting on a gigantic shitfest.

So, we are the problem. We are misguiding members. We shouldn't do that so we can prevent this from happening. That was what Chad was talking about. In fact, I want to use this post to thank him and apologize.

In the other hand, PJAMA's case was slightly different: the problem wasn't us, but himself. He simply came here to get some ass-licking imo. So, he did shitty sprites and taunted us with that 'Don't ask me to shade because I won't' sig. He also started acting like an asshole afterwards so invariably a lot of members started trolling him.

In my opinion, I think he kind of deserved that because we were giving actual C+C to him. He just ignored and when he realised he couldn't get praise for making drawings/sprites, he started to show off other things (videos, beating SMG2, giving 'love' to Nick Trite). But that was useless since he already had a bad reputation at the time.

Chad tried to protect him too, but that time, we were right. It was PJAMA's fault it happened. In the end, PJAMA got banned and all.

Imo, Chad is pissed off at how we act on tSR, so he tries to go against the current. Now that I think, he is a great member. He gives his honest thoughts on something, and Chris2Balls really admires respects him for that--only, he does exaggerate sometimes.

In the end, what we need to do (myself including) is to grow some balls and stop misguiding members. Yes, we can say that he's shit and all, but no need of sending them into PIXELJOINT or shit.
(08-08-2010, 02:42 PM)Rosencrantz Wrote: [ -> ]I don't get it

how come he got banned in the first place? I know he linked up to some website that I didn't bother clicking, but
yeah
people were like 'ban him'

so some mod was like durrhurr yeah good idea
avoid drama and just enjoy spamhaul

if someones humor does not appeal to you

just move on

arguments should never really occur here

sure if a sprite is stolen or something or someone is insulting your mother you can go crazy but other than that

i think we should get along

SmileSmile
i still think we should all get mod powers

yeah
trolling

but i moved his posts into spamhaul so that instantly made his posts "okay" :|

also me i banned him hi i am the root of all evil
why did my trhead get deleted?
i wanted it locked not deleted
great job forum mods and admins
i don't recall a thread being deleted so dont look at me
(08-08-2010, 02:52 PM)Gors Wrote: [ -> ]SERIOUS POST IN SPAMHAUL

I don't really get what is wrong with spamhaul. I've seen posts saying that spamhaul is having problems/going to ble closed so I guess I can throw our (Chris2Balls and I) two cents here (if they were spam, welp disregard this)

I do believe that PJAMA and lu9 contributed to the whole mess we had on Spamhaul. But I think that the MAIN reason of the problem are us. Yes.

First of all, THIS IS A SPAMHAUL. I thought that we shouldn't take anything seriously? Also, an opinion isn't a fact, so I don't get why people get mad about it. Simple as that--

Now, the lu9 and PJAMA incident were different with similar effects; will try to explain them in my opinion:

The main reason lu9 incident happened was because WE incentived him to continue making bloopers. Because of this, lu9's ego got inflated and he started posting WAY TOO MUCH. This caused members to get mad (Morgan), resulting on a gigantic shitfest.

So, we are the problem. We are misguiding members. We shouldn't do that so we can prevent this from happening. That was what Chad was talking about. In fact, I want to use this post to thank him and apologize.

In the other hand, PJAMA's case was slightly different: the problem wasn't us, but himself. He simply came here to get some ass-licking imo. So, he did shitty sprites and taunted us with that 'Don't ask me to shade because I won't' sig. He also started acting like an asshole afterwards so invariably a lot of members started trolling him.

In my opinion, I think he kind of deserved that because we were giving actual C+C to him. He just ignored and when he realised he couldn't get praise for making drawings/sprites, he started to show off other things (videos, beating SMG2, giving 'love' to Nick Trite). But that was useless since he already had a bad reputation at the time.

Chad tried to protect him too, but that time, we were right. It was PJAMA's fault it happened. In the end, PJAMA got banned and all.

Imo, Chad is pissed off at how we act on tSR, so he tries to go against the current. Now that I think, he is a great member. He gives his honest thoughts on something, and Chris2Balls really admires him for that--only, he does exaggerate sometimes.

In the end, what we need to do (myself including) is to grow some balls and stop misguiding members. Yes, we can say that he's shit and all, but no need of sending them into PIXELJOINT or shit.
i think you'll find it's groan zone.

Darkshon Wrote:why did my trhead get deleted?
i wanted it locked not deleted
great job forum mods and admins
yaawn
(08-08-2010, 03:33 PM)Alpha Six Wrote: [ -> ]

yeah
trolling

but i moved his posts into spamhaul so that instantly made his posts "okay" :|

also me i banned him hi i am the root of all evil

by "trolling", you mean the autism card that he constantly pulled?

Because I've seen him on other forums and he'd mention it casually, whether or not it was in some sort of self-defense :/
pjama's been known as a troll on other forums and has only recently shown "true" initiative to change
either way i don't really care, at all
Someone made a mess in their PJAMA~~~
Pages: 1 2 3 4