The VG Resource

Full Version: who wants to go to tsrcon and lives on the east coast
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
i dont have the navigational skills (or at least, the confidence in my navigational skills) nor would i want to be that lonely for that long, to drive up to tsrcon in new york by myself from here (tampa, florida)
if ur a cool bro and live here and want to go to tsrcon say ya
south carolina's on the way u can pick me up we'll hang
north carolina is just past bryan, come get me too
tSR roadtrip 2010
glad i'm not the only one going
(08-07-2010, 11:42 PM)bryan GT broyan Wrote: [ -> ]south carolina's on the way u can pick me up we'll hang

nvm by this logic you'd be picking up every tsr member on the eastern seaboard i retract my offer to save your sanity

e: i realize it looks like i'm only taking this back because vipershark posted i swear i'm not trying to start shit ok
well if its only you 2 then thatd be fine

my car is a 5-seater so i could take up to 4 people with me

edit: i didnt even think of your post that way until you edited to say it wasn't that but it becomes funny when you think of it like that
Quote:glad i'm not the only one going

i might be going, depends
but i dont live in florida
i live in the opposite direction from new york
(08-07-2010, 11:45 PM)bryan GT broyan Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-07-2010, 11:42 PM)bryan GT broyan Wrote: [ -> ]south carolina's on the way u can pick me up we'll hang

nvm by this logic you'd be picking up every tsr member on the eastern seaboard i retract my offer to save your sanity

e: i realize it looks like i'm only taking this back because vipershark posted i swear i'm not trying to start shit ok

i literally live on the way
i'm like 2 hours or less away from you
now we will know if you're actually black or not
is "tsrcon" or whatever even happening i figured it was a joke (haven't been paying attention)
yes, sometime in september i think
Somebody promise me that they will take a picture of Vipershark. Smile
there's literally like a 1% or less chance that i can go

and that 1% depends on whether i have school during tsrcon or not anyway, so i prooooooooobably cant go
its a serious thing
what city in south carolina do you live in bryan im gonna look at what google maps tells me and see if i can make it that far on my own
i'm in the same boat as vipershark unless it's going to be a weekend thing
Pages: 1 2 3 4