The VG Resource

Full Version: what is a topic but an update of sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
just some stuff i made since my last topic
all of this is pretty old because i haven't sprited in a while now.

[Image: bigelvis.png]
these were for some jailhouse rock game i was going to make but then scrapped

[Image: demonlemo.png]
gift art for a friend

[Image: ludwigvon.png]
ludwig or whatever

[Image: snakeml3.png]
an ml3 styled Mother 3 sprite i made for a competition. mine is the middle one

[Image: sonsick2.png]
some weird sonic sick bucket thing also for a compo

[Image: vitiman.png]
me and another guy made a sprite of the same person's ref. mine is on the right

[Image: ninjiphanto.png]
and to finish off, some smb2 things

so yeah, C+C please
The snake you sprited is from Mother 3, not Final Fantasy : X

Everything is pretty ok. I really like the first two things you posted; everything after that kinda seems to get lower in quality; due to misuse of selout or poor aa. I'd recommend doing something new so I can actually critique something that may help you improve rather than dwell on really old things.
(08-07-2010, 10:58 AM)Gabe Wrote: [ -> ]The snake you sprited is from Mother 3, not Final Fantasy :X

Oh yeah, that's it. I always get those two mixed up.
How?

Oh and I like the circular guy.
(08-07-2010, 11:04 AM)G-man Wrote: [ -> ]How?

Oh and I like the circular guy.

Well I don't really play video games that often, and I've never actually played either of them.

And thanks.
(08-07-2010, 10:58 AM)Gabe Wrote: [ -> ]Everything is pretty ok. I really like the first two things you posted; everything after that kinda seems to get lower in quality; due to misuse of selout or poor aa. I'd recommend doing something new so I can actually critique something that may help you improve rather than dwell on really old things.

[Image: informalwedding.png]
This is a more recent bit of unfinished pixel art. It was going to be about a street wedding or something. This probably has way too many colours but I haven't really looked at it for a week.
I have heard of my poor use of AA and selout countless times and I shall try and improve on it.