The VG Resource

Full Version: delete spamhaul
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
don't think i need to give reasoning, the proof's pretty evident

tia
tthe good doc[Image: 131560-5.jpg]tor has to pay
[Image: guitarfish012.jpg]
so i was wondering why my post count went up and i realised this wasnt spamhaul
(08-06-2010, 03:06 PM)Farrokh Bulsara Wrote: [ -> ][Image: guitarfish012.jpg]

thread is now a discussion about what the fuck is this

edit: SHIT THIS IS NOT SPAMHAUL?

FUCK.

SHIT.

WHY WERE YOU POSTING IMAGES YOU FUCKERS SHIT

STOP TROLLING SPINACH HAUS
guitar fish
I'm pretty sure at this point everybody agrees that Spamhaul needs to go.
(08-06-2010, 03:04 PM)purple meow Wrote: [ -> ]don't think i need to give reasoning, the proof's pretty evident

tia

The reason why you want it deleted would then spread to the rest of the board. Fuck that.
hating spamhaul egoism itt
No it wouldn't. Moderation, my friend.

If people can't handle a shitty, rage-filled subforum of retarded posts and offtopic bull, they can go somewhere else.

Either that or Spamhaul needs more rules because the shit that happens here is ridiculous and honestly it's screwing up the whole mindset of the community.

Of course, at this point it really doesn't concern me anymore.
rule number 1: no ironic humor

too much of a good thing turned sour (the ironic humor)

it shouldnt become a posting standard. "he he thats a silly name/image combo! what a funny non-sequitur"
*new person posts* "get out he he he"
(08-06-2010, 03:47 PM)Alpha Six Wrote: [ -> ]No it wouldn't. Moderation, my friend.

If people can't handle a shitty, rage-filled subforum of retarded posts and offtopic bull, they can go somewhere else.

Either that or Spamhaul needs more rules because the shit that happens here is ridiculous and honestly it's screwing up the whole mindset of the community.

Well of course we can moderate it - we did it before; it was just a little overwhelming and a pain in the ass (and part of the reason why everyone and their mother was a mod at one point).

Although it might be less of a clusterfuck now; who knows
put an extreme amount of wordfilters on so nobody can be nasty to each other ever again
(08-06-2010, 03:52 PM)17 kids Wrote: [ -> ]put an extreme amount of wordfilters on so nobody can be nasty to each other ever again
chang "homo" to "ketchup'
Clusterfuck should be changed to Clusterfriends.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9