The VG Resource

Full Version: Anyone wana reccomend me some good NES/SNES games?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
feel like emulatin'
Anyone know any good games.

bare in mind like the only snes/nes games ive played are just mario/zelda
Commando, get it as soon as possible.
Nes.
Woppet, there are like 3 threads like this and YOU made one... Kinda. Yours was more of a favorite games thread. But still. xD
xD
ff4-6, tales of phantasia, star ocean, lufia 2, dragon quest v, earthbound
NES: Star Tropics/ST2, Darkwing Duck, Gargoyle's Quest 2, Akumajou Special: Boku Dracula-kun, Kirby's Adventure.

SNES: Demon's Crest, Mystical Ninja, Star Fox is a must, Kirby's Dream Land 3, Tetris Attack.
nes: castlevania III, mega man 2, mega man 4, kickle cubicle, bionic commando, fire and ice, and despite its flaws metroid too

snes: super metroid, super castlevania IV, super mario world 2: yoshi's island, mega man x, demon's crest, breath of fire II, aladdin
uh
other stuff, too
fucking contras all over the place baby
NES: Zelda II, Ninja Gaiden series or VICE: Project Doom if you are in the mood for an easier NG clone, Kirby's Adventure

SNES: Donkey Kong Country series (I liked 2 the best), Contra III, Sparkster was okay, Super Ghouls and Ghosts, Illusion of Gaia, Actraiser and Actraister II, Kirby Superstar

I could make mad long lists, but those are all off the top of my head. Everything else everyone's suggested thus far too, I just didn't want to be too redundant.
NES: Ducktales, Journey to Silius, all nintendo titles, all megaman titles, might as well make that all CAPCOM titles
SNES: F-Zero, Donkey Kong Country 1,2,3, F-Zero, Megaman X 1,2,3, F-Zero, Super Mario RPG, F-Zero, Pilotwings, F-Zero, all other Nintendo titles, F-Zero
(08-05-2010, 07:18 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]NES: http://vsrecommendedgames.wikia.com/wiki/NES_Games
SNES: http://vsrecommendedgames.wikia.com/wiki/SNES

thread over

I support this post because of inclusion of Little Samson, but also discredit it for lack of Cocoron.
it's an editable wiki
add it in
roboytrek, phantom 2040, brandish, alcahest, actraiser 1 and 2, metal max returns, power lode runner, sutte hakkun, violenist of hamelin, sky blazer

peace
(08-05-2010, 08:26 PM)Track Eleven Wrote: [ -> ]ff4-6, tales of phantasia, star ocean, lufia 2, dragon quest v, earthbound

HEY WAIT
Pages: 1 2