The VG Resource

Full Version: DiDDYKONG RACING
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hope this helps
Why are they so dark?
Yeah, I love Diddy Kong Racing, but the color seems kind of off, for some reason...
Srry guys i did not have anything brighter
It Looks Good
If you're emulating on no$GBA, then you need to change your colour setting. Go to Emulation Setup, and change the display dropdown to 'VGA Poppy Bright', or something like that. Colours will be more accurate.
GrooveMan.exe Wrote:If you're emulating on no$GBA, then you need to change your colour setting. Go to Emulation Setup, and change the display dropdown to 'VGA Poppy Bright', or something like that. Colours will be more accurate.

Yeah, that screwed up my whole Mona sheet for Touched! (and a head getting cut off).
Aren't the poses on the charaster select screen animated and 3D?
Any particular reason it's named steal.png?
probly as a joke, at least I hope.
Because they're stolen. This was previously submitted to us, but we didn't accept it due to the colour issue.
(08-19-2008, 04:21 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]Because they're stolen. This was previously submitted to us, but we didn't accept it due to the colour issue.

I knew it. I looked all over but I couldn't find the topic, though.
Then why the hell has this guy not been warned yet? He may not post anymore, but damn. >_>