The VG Resource

Full Version: GOOD WORK, KONAMI!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://gonintendo.com/wp-content/photos/..._352lo.jpg

This is Konami's newest original series, Zack and Ombra's Amusement Park of Illusion.

You play as Zack, a magician, and travel through Delfino Island looking for small little black creatures called Ombra's, who will present you with up to 180 puzzles that you must solve. You must travel through the island, talking to anyone and everyone in hopes of solving mysteries and finding new puzzles.

To sum it up, you're playing Professor Layton with a more anime based art style.

I'll admit it looks interesting but it's such a blatant ripoff of Layton. Hopefully it'll outdo Layton in the sense that it will release in English within a few months of the Japanese release this October.
this reminds me of a puzzle
and I bet they purposely decided not to give him a magician's top hat
I'm not calling this a blalant ripoff, but more like your run-of-the-mill modern puzzle games (Anyone recall that Chinese SMG ripoff?).
So they took the island from Super Mario Sunshine and gave it the gameplay of Professor Layton with some half-assed character designs in the places of both title characters?
Apparently Delfino Island in this game is dolphin-shaped.

:I

delfino means dolphin
I still haven't play a PL game
(08-04-2010, 02:49 PM)Arkinea Wrote: [ -> ]Apparently Delfino Island in this game is dolphin-shaped.

:I

delfino means dolphin

The island is also dolphin shaped in Super Mario Sunshine.
delfino means dolphin!!!!
looks cool i guess :I it's weird to see Konami and Namco insisting on very japanese games when the video game market is asking for more games headed to american audiences to prosper

also did you guys know that delfino means dolphin
while this all does look like a blatant rip off, I'll be honest:
I love the hell out of the Professor Layton series, and I honestly wouldn't mind playing a game that rips off of it

especially if said game comes from a company with notoriously good games
guys since you cant tell, delfino means dolphin
(08-04-2010, 04:22 PM)vitamin semen Wrote: [ -> ]delfino means dolphin!!!!

stop ignoring my posts guys
(08-04-2010, 05:16 PM)vitamin semen Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-04-2010, 04:22 PM)vitamin semen Wrote: [ -> ]delfino means dolphin!!!!

stop ignoring my posts guys
Stop spamming. tia.
I was just about to post articUNO zapDOS molTRES

so am I the only one who would actually buy this game if it comes stateside?
(08-04-2010, 05:22 PM)Rosencrantz Wrote: [ -> ]I was just about to post articUNO zapDOS molTRES

so am I the only one who would actually buy this game if it comes stateside?

i would get it :C

i love layton and ill probably love his clones
Pages: 1 2