The VG Resource

Full Version: [COMPLETE] Ripping Help (Very Fast and Easy)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need someone to help me rip something small from Pokemon Firered and LeafGreen. You know the Hp bars from that game? yeah, those.

SO, all I really need is

~Hp bars from FR/LG
~Word Box during battle and menu screen (thing under the battle, deciding fight, bag, run, etc., and the box that announces things)

Anyone have enough free time to help?
Just a quick rip of some of the stuff. If you need any thing that I missed, it shouldn't take too long to get:

[Image: frlgrip.png]

EDIT: I just remembered that you can change the frames for in-battle, so if you want me to rip that also, just say so.
Thanks so much~
Do you have the font and text by any chance?
[Image: frlgfont.png]

EDIT: Just noticed that the pokemon's names have a different font, so I can probably rip that also pretty quick.

[Image: frlgfont2.png]
Heart thank you :]
This can be locked now~
wait, what do you mean by:
(08-01-2010, 07:11 PM)redblueyellow Wrote: [ -> ]EDIT: I just remembered that you can change the frames for in-battle, so if you want me to rip that also, just say so.
?
(08-01-2010, 08:11 PM)Baegal Wrote: [ -> ]Heart thank you :]
This can be locked now~
wait, what do you mean by:
(08-01-2010, 07:11 PM)redblueyellow Wrote: [ -> ]EDIT: I just remembered that you can change the frames for in-battle, so if you want me to rip that also, just say so.
?

Just that there's the option under options that lets you change the menu frames. Here's a rip of it from the site:
http://www.spriters-resource.com/gameboy...sheet/3858
oh no, this is fine. Thanks anyway~