The VG Resource

Full Version: heya
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Welp, I knew tsr had its own forums, but I had never ventured in. Seems like a fair land. I've been lurking around here for the past few days to get acquainted with how things work around here, so if you had seen a guest around pretty much 24/7 that was probably me.

At any rate, more about me I guess? Well, the primary reason for me being here is to learn more about pixel art, which I have just recently stepped into. Probably not surprising to you guys, seeing as how a heckuva lot of the new member threads claim the same thing, but I hope to stick around and improve in the field of pixel art/spriting.
sup c:

welcome to the Spriters Resource!
(08-01-2010, 11:54 AM)Nick Trite Wrote: [ -> ]Welp, I knew tsr had its own forums, but I had never ventured in.

that was me 2 years ago.
(08-02-2010, 12:08 PM)Gors Wrote: [ -> ]sup c:

welcome to the Spriters Resource!
thanks

(08-02-2010, 12:25 PM)Francisco Cifuentes Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-01-2010, 11:54 AM)Nick Trite Wrote: [ -> ]Welp, I knew tsr had its own forums, but I had never ventured in.

that was me 2 years ago.

seems like my future is looking up then
Welcome! Keep an open mind, and I'm sure your skills will develop in no time. Smile