The VG Resource

Full Version: Bayleaf
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Icon
[Image: bayleaficon.png]
Sheet
[Image: bayleaf.png]
C+C
well, for an edit(because i hardly see anything custom going on there)

its pretty much shit being moved and rotated around. that run/walk cycle you treid to do doesnt work at all, and the edits are so evident that one can see you dont understand how pokemon are sprited at all. you even managed to screw the whole sprite by not fixing that weird bump on the front right leg, and several points in the sprite's outline are just fucked up due this being an extremely lazy attempt.

i'd honestly close the thread and get you to work on anything thats not an edit because if you can call this finished even without checking those more than evident details, doubt anything good could come out from you in the form of an edit.
Sorry I didn't mean to make it an edit here is my work.
http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/8493/baywork.png
I obviously based it off of JoshR's sprites so i guess i will restart on a bayleaf from scratch.
The things i directly copied from the sprite would be the leaves and part of the eye and back leg
whats up bud i love it except its head is still in the run and there is a stray pixel on the leg
i honestly dont know. if 1up wnats to clse this, go ahead, i dont hink anything good will come out of this, nor believe there is anything worth to submit to the site

considering its an EDIT and not CUSTOM.
Yeah I was kind of holding off on closing it because its like

what the fuck is even going on in here
but yeah, locked