The VG Resource

Full Version: Some crap and stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 2z6hwug.jpg]

And some Luigi dancin
[Image: Luigi_Time_by_HunterGresham.gif]

I should probably post sprites here more.

EDIT- Oh hey, I forgot it was my avatar.
Bob-omb's wick doesn't seem to really bounce at the right time.

But they're both great. How're you gonna make sure that all the other sprites (by other people) in the project can match your quality?

Oh yeah, and you totally should.
(07-31-2010, 10:06 PM)Sploder Wrote: [ -> ]Bob-omb's wick doesn't seem to really bounce at the right time.

But they're both great. How're you gonna make sure that all the other sprites (by other people) in the project can match your quality?

Oh yeah, and you totally should.
I'm pretty much the only one spriting for the project, so it's not much of any issue.

As for the wick, I'll probably make it a little more stiff since I believe wicks aren't as loose as string. I may be wrong though.
Yeah for some reason the CFP's becoming a bit inactive lately.
In fact, I never even knew you guys got a new Luigi.
CFP???
(07-31-2010, 10:17 PM)SengirDev Wrote: [ -> ]CFP???
It's a thing on MFGG, the Community Fangame Project. It's just a Mario fangame started for shits and giggles. Most of the people (with what little there were to begin with) only made one or two sheets. I've made about 70 or so.

@Iceman- Actually, Guinea recently added a feature that makes it so most of the work and editing and what not is done from an SVN. I can't explain it too well but it pretty much makes it so and engine/graphic updates he does is automatically sent to everyone who has the SVN set up. He's also getting a level designing program ready so others can make levels for the game.

Anyways, heres an odd tileset:
[Image: 2ez7if7.jpg]
There will be 2-3 levels that take place inside of a computer, and I wanted the landscape to reflect that you (in this case Mario/Luigi/Wario/Waluigi) are no longer in their world, so I made it a bit abstract and constantly changing.
Try Making the "X" on the window bar thicker.
EDIT: Much Better.
Alright, I updated it with a thicker x
(07-31-2010, 10:36 PM)Chaoxys Wrote: [ -> ]Alright, I updated it with a thicker x

That looks Much better to me. Smile
EDIT: The first folder is shaded a bit strange to me. It almost looks semi-pillow-shaded.
Well, I don't think I can fix that. The only shading in on the botton and a next to unnoticeable line of shade on the left. Are you by chance mistaking the lip of the folder as a shade or something?
Oh nevermind, I zoomed in and saw how you shaded it.