The VG Resource

Full Version: In need of a Spriter/Tiler.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm making a Legend of Zelda based MMORPG and I have no spriters, tilers, and maybe one mapper. To visit my website for proof go here, please note that the game will be in production well after its release and I'm open to ideas from members of my sites community. Also, the website is temporary till I find a more suitable location.

For more information email me at: jnhawkins -#- ymail.com or Yahoo me at that location/MSN me at kingofkingsanarki -#- live.com
Two things!

1) We have no interest in your website unless you actually make the effort to post your content and progress here first. Anything else is advertising; and should be kept to your signature. Link removed.
2) Games Development is not a place to make recruitment threads. You talk about the game you're already in the process of making; and people will help if they feel so inclined. What you're after is the Request Board. Go make this thread there; preferrably without the Site plug.
Can we make it a rule that you can't request help with your game if its an MMORPG because they're always horrible
always
again, i'd suggest that if you have the will to make a game, make something thats not a MMORPG. because an MMORPG depends on more factors than you can probably understand or handle, from something as basic as a the HUGE database you'll need and the server you also need to host the database(and server costs money), to actually getting a decent amount of people who would play the game constantly and/or fund it with money to keep teh server to the eventually content you'll need to develop to keep people's interest on the game, etc etc etc.

and even if you ever manage to finish the game's engine, get the graphics, assemble and run the game on a server, and havea constant influx of people and content for it.

God knows mankind doesnt need another MMORPG.