The VG Resource

Full Version: storey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
once upon a time tommy pickles sat in his playpen making poops. he took one of the poops and saved th rest of the poops for later. he took the one poop and put it in chuckies apple sauce. chucke ate the apple sauce and said "tommy your a bitch" tommy said "im not a bitch". "but im glad you ate the poop" said tommy. "it didnt taste good" said chuckie. then angelica was there. tommy dosnt like angelica now he dont like chuckie either (because of poop eat). so now tommy hates 2 peeple. "go to hell" said everyone to each other becase they do not like each other any more. then chuckie decided he liked to taste poop though. he said sorry becasue he likes poop now and hes not mad now. tommy said "its ok". but then stu pickles came in and went pee on the walls. then stu said "i like to pee". then tommy, angelica, and chuckie all said "dont pee there though". then stu said ok.
first
Click here to find out what h appened to the nickt00ns you knew and loved. 56ker warning, lotta turds lotta adventures.
i like turd... Smile
who this
stx mabe??
yep im him. im on boratproxy casue im still banned from doing the dancers resource
ahahaha
could it be that there are no freaking admins on fer christ sake
hey stx, it's me, Kori Fleming (on Facebook)

: - )
hey its the guy. glad i remembr this place so i can go back to posting cum fart 666 fabulous dude stuf instead of gay thing on facebook
whats the dancers resource
how cum noone of the krew ever gets on msn anymore
uncensor n_igger Sick
nigger
Pages: 1 2 3