The VG Resource

Full Version: EAT DAT WATERMELON
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i dont like watermelon
(07-30-2010, 06:01 PM)Chris2Balls [:B] Wrote: [ -> ]i dont like watermelon

Dislike this post.
u know those are real rappers
(07-30-2010, 06:53 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]fry dat chicken
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGrqW3nx5...re=related

"I've got tha hot grease"

Eww cooking chicken in just straight up grease. No wonder black americans are fat as all hell.
isnt that right vipershark
i'm not fat but okay
edit- the answer is yes, either way
Being the first black american tsr member that came to mind I am obviously entitled to subject you to any kind of stereotypical prejudice I can think of.

Naturally.
yes, because you're british and all british people are uptight fuckwads who have nothing better to do than complain about america because they're jealous
but we all knew that anyway [Image: ifdb7l.png]
hehe no one knows im black because they don't care Genki ^_^
(07-30-2010, 07:02 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]yes, because you're british and all british people are uptight fuckwads who have nothing better to do than complain about america because they're jealous
but we all knew that anyway :smug:

I was actually expecting a gay joke, I'm rather disappointed in you.
I like melons in general.

Fruit is fucking delicious. The only one I don't like is pineapple.
I support [Image: rainbow-emoticon.gif] tolerance [Image: rainbow-emoticon.gif]

edit- dammit lunyka stop posting so fast
(07-30-2010, 07:02 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]yes, because you're british and all british people are uptight fuckwads who have nothing better to do than complain about america because they're jealous
but we all knew that anyway [Image: ifdb7l.png]

:[
British people are very sophisticated gentlemen you fail to understand thier way of life and so you bash them. Pitiful.
Pages: 1 2 3