The VG Resource

Full Version: Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Alright so I'm a model ripper and I focus on Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2. I'd love to start ripping BBS or even 358/2 but I've yet to find a working method.

Anyway here's some models for your site.

[Image: KingdomHeartsII.png]

[Image: Larxene_icon.png][Image: goofy_icon.png][Image: time_bomb_icon.png][Image: fiery_globe_icon.png][Image: icy_cube_icon.png]

Submission 2:

[Image: RoxasHP_icon.png][Image: LionSora_icon.png][Image: DiZ_icon.png][Image: Axel_icon.png]

Submission 3:

[Image: Kairi_HP_icon.png]

[Image: KingdomHearts.png]

[Image: Dark_Riku_icon.png][Image: KeybladeofHearts_icon.png]

I've got tons more but I'm only going to upload these for now. I want to make sure I'm doing this right.
This is kind of a stupid question, but where can I view the models like way you have it animated in your avatar after downloading the files?
Ahah these models don't have animations that I've posted sorry. I animated them in a format called .mdx native to the RTS game, Warcraft III. So unless you want to go download tools to view animations in a separate viewer I can't do much for you. But the game isn't required to view the animations.
Zerox on Spriters Resource, cool Big Grin

@A.J. Nitro: To view the Models you can use Warcraft 3 Viewer, it can open MDX and BLP too.
Good job ripping these. I was really hoping someone would work on this game. Just out of curiosity though since there's a few things in the Final Mix version I'd like to rip, how did you manage to rip these with the rigging intact? I'd love to be able to have rigged rips from that game since it uses the same format.
Ah I rip from Final Mix as well. Sadly though I don't rip them with rigging intact. I rerig them myself. I'd love to know such information too. Fiery Globe is the only one in this pack that actually has a rigged model included as it's the only one I rigged in Milkshape.

So are these worthy of submission? If so I'll post more.

And hey Romsstar I've been here for ages. I just don't post much. I knew about models-resource before it was public. XD

What models is it you want ripped from FM I may have them already.
(07-30-2010, 03:37 PM)Zerox Wrote: [ -> ]Ah I rip from Final Mix as well. Sadly though I don't rip them with rigging intact. I rerig them myself. I'd love to know such information too. Fiery Globe is the only one in this pack that actually has a rigged model included as it's the only one I rigged in Milkshape.

So are these worthy of submission? If so I'll post more.

And hey Romsstar I've been here for ages. I just don't post much. I knew about models-resource before it was public. XD

What models is it you want ripped from FM I may have them already.

Oh you rigged that yourself? Not that that's bad in any sense of the word, but I was really hoping there was some program out on the internet I had missed that extracted the models like that. I had thought that there might be a program somewhere that did it since the model viewer we use was able to read animations although any version of it released to the public never exported anything.

With that aside though, yes those were very good submissions and I'd be glad to see more. There aren't really any models specifically that I wanted ripped, I just wanted to know if there was a way to get the models with rigging so I could rerip what I had done.
Ah okay. Yeah sorry to disappoint you. I totally agree that in that I wish there was such a tool to get the skeletal data too. I'll post more soon then. Any idea when these eventually will be added to the main site?
(07-30-2010, 07:01 PM)Zerox Wrote: [ -> ]Ah okay. Yeah sorry to disappoint you. I totally agree that in that I wish there was such a tool to get the skeletal data too. I'll post more soon then. Any idea when these eventually will be added to the main site?

Actually most of the stuff that gets submitted goes up on the site shortly after its posted usually. We just post an update showing what's been submitted since the last update and usually just wait for a decent amount of content before putting one up. So to answer your question, your stuffs already up.
Oh cool! I didn't realize that. Now for submitting more stuff should I just add them to my first post or should I make a new thread, or simply a new post here in this thread?
(07-31-2010, 12:02 PM)Zerox Wrote: [ -> ]Oh cool! I didn't realize that. Now for submitting more stuff should I just add them to my first post or should I make a new thread, or simply a new post here in this thread?
You must make a new post (and If you want add them in your first post)
Yeah that's what I figured. I'll do just that then.
Hey guys I got three more for you now. And I'm prepping others to be uploaded as well. For now it's Lion Sora, DiZ, and Roxas!

[Image: RoxasHP_icon.png][Image: LionSora_icon.png][Image: DiZ_icon.png][Image: Axel_icon.png]

I'd like to point out that the reason I'm throwing the (High Poly) tag onto Roxas is that the game contains high poly more detailed models and then lower poly models typically used as the in-game player or npc model. So this Roxas is the one you'll see in cinematics. I figured I'd share both of them eventually because different versions have different uses to different people.

Edit: Make that 4 models. I'm giving you guys Axel today too!
(08-16-2010, 11:18 AM)Zerox Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys I got three more for you now. And I'm prepping others to be uploaded as well. For now it's Lion Sora, DiZ, and Roxas!

I'd like to point out that the reason I'm throwing the (High Poly) tag onto Roxas is that the game contains high poly more detailed models and then lower poly models typically used as the in-game player or npc model. So this Roxas is the one you'll see in cinematics. I figured I'd share both of them eventually because different versions have different uses to different people.

Edit: Make that 4 models. I'm giving you guys Axel today too!

Good stuff! Its great that you thought to put the high poly tag in the name because I myself wasn't really sure of a good way to mark the cutscene models for this game.
My Blender .smd importer doesn't really work right, so I had to rig the Fiery Globe myself.
Needs some adjustments, though. ;3;
Pages: 1 2 3 4