The VG Resource

Full Version: Spriters needed D:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi My names Sarge, and im writing to possibly recruit some spriters for a project that is currently being worked on.
The name of the project is pokemon Dawn of darkness, and its set to be an intensely awesome MMORPG. We currently only have a few decent artists and are in desperate need of anyone with the skills to Help further the project.
Anyone is welcome as we wont turn down help but if your interested please send a PM.

Ps.
if this topic is out of place then I apologize in advance Very Sad
(07-29-2010, 03:39 PM)SargeXL Wrote: [ -> ]intensely awesome MMORPG
Do you want me to lock your thread now or after the inevitable shitstorm?
Meh lock it
Cba with this stuff
My bad xD
Oh, no that was supposed to be a joke!(kind of)

It's just that when you come across with any ego whatsoever on your first post, generally you don't get what you want.

The fact that you didn't show any proof that you're working on your project isn't helping either
It wouldnt be a bad idea to get to know the community. The more you know us the better the chance you have over us helping you out.

Not to mention if you want custom work; offering money, or some other form of payment (like steam games for example) can take you a long way.
(07-29-2010, 03:39 PM)SargeXL Wrote: [ -> ]intensely awesome MMORPG
(07-29-2010, 03:39 PM)SargeXL Wrote: [ -> ]awesome MMORPG
(07-29-2010, 03:39 PM)SargeXL Wrote: [ -> ]MMORPG
i'd make you a favor and sugest you to make anything else thats not a mmorpg.

really.