The VG Resource

Full Version: C+C on sprite of my girlfriend.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, I sprited my girlfriend's character, and I would like some C+C pl0x. Reference included, sorry for the size, but I couldn't make it smaller without losing detail.

[Image: emmasprite.png]
make the face area bigger.

?
way better than before, now we can see her face without any problem

You can also make her hair less mirrored.
Not much more I can do than that. She's supposed to have pretty symmetrical hair, although it's hard to tell on this reference because it's in profile.

Did you shade this at all because I can't see any shading at 1x view
It has plenty of shading. It's perhaps not so visible due to the amount of detail. Do you think upping contrast would help?
As far as readability, the arms are nearly impossible to see without zooming. I can tell they're there because of the black, but I can't /see/ them, you know?

edit- disregard this, i'm blind
i see them now
Made some changes to shading.

Far left is original, middle is with heightened contrast, far right is without any shading whatsoever, save outlines, for comparison.

EDIT:

Decided to re-instate symmetrical hair, as that's how it should be according to her design.

i'm going to throw a personal opinion and say that the more face you can show, the better. her hair isnt really a big deal and this aint not topdown sprite so as always, readbility > details.