The VG Resource

Full Version: favorite microwavable food.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i'm gonna have to go with Jamaican beef patties. yum yum.
hot pockets
what kind man. be specific.
microwaveable food is atrocious
^doesnt know shit.

Burgers
BBQ Rib burgers
the frozen White Castle burgers

oh my god they own
(07-28-2010, 09:53 PM)Rosencrantz Wrote: [ -> ]the frozen White Castle burgers

oh my god they own

this is my second choice. i was thinking of it when i posted the topic.
well, I doubt leftover count so let me think... hmmm...

Those little bite sized pizza things are pretty good. I'm also a fan of those instant noodle meals.
hot pockets and PIZZA

I'm probably the only person here who likes microwaved pizza
(07-28-2010, 09:50 PM)Woppet Wrote: [ -> ]^doesnt know shit.
about bad food? you're right, because i'd rather not kill my body with disgusting microwaveable garbage when i can just eat the oven version that tastes literally 50x better
Microwave Pizza and microwaveable pizza related products are good; though; I prefer actually cooking them than placing them in the microwave. Microwave is mostly for reheating; they always taste funny if I cook them with a microwave.
i'd love to learn to cook (like, chef food) but i'm too lazy/impatient to stand in front of a stove and cook things :/
(07-28-2010, 10:04 PM)Alpha Six Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-28-2010, 09:50 PM)Woppet Wrote: [ -> ]^doesnt know shit.
about bad food? you're right, because i'd rather not kill my body with disgusting microwaveable garbage when i can just eat the oven version that tastes literally 50x better

and takes 50 times longer.

i dont care that much about fucking up my body as long as it tasted good.
and you havent tasted good until you've grated cheese onto doritos and then microwaved them

also as a wise man once said:
i generally dont have a stick up my arse when it comes to food. if it tasted good i'll eat it
(it was you but on a different subject)
The only thing I use the microwave for is to...

uhhh....

I actually do not use the microwave..... Oh wow.
saying all microwave food is bad is like saying all food that cooks quickly is bad

srsly wtf
Pages: 1 2