The VG Resource

Full Version: Back in da house!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah I'm back people! As RGZ is now re-affiliated with TSR (why the whole thing separated neither of us knows) I'd thought I'd pop onto the forums, take some sprite request - insult bad comics and do the general forum like things. And no the Zero comic is not coming back.
Even though there is a history, I give you a chance to be as welcomely as possible and leave it in the past hopefully.

Anyways welcome, what I've seen you are a pretty good sprite ripper and I did actually consider submitting my sprites to your place but went against it after a long thought. Have a nice stay.
We have a history...?
Welcome back with us, Goemar - I hope to see you submitting! Quite the ripper you are.
If you fancy taking on a request, check the "Games That Need Rippin'" thread and take your pick Tongue
Yawackhary Wrote:Even though there is a history, I give you a chance to be as welcomely as possible and leave it in the past hopefully.

Your brother had it coming. I told him to stop but in the end I had to do what I had to do.