The VG Resource

Full Version: Do these sprites even exist to be ripped?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not gonna lie...I'm making a Power Rangers game. The sprites Belial and other uses have provided on this site are stellar, however, I want my game to have options from multiple PR series - namely, Zeo, Turbo, and Space, as well as MMPR.

Do games from these other series even exist, and if so, what are they? The only one I am aware of is Zeo vs the Machine Empire, which, of course, is more of a 2.5D game...I really like the (SNES?) MMPR sprites people had ripped on this site, and was wondering if there is anything similar for the other series mentioned above.

Thanks in advance! I'm not much of a sprite maker/ripper, but I'm all right at creating 3D weapon models, etc, if you want to trade.
I'm not sure I entirely understand the question, do you need sprites of those other characters to be ripped, or are you requesting sprites of those characters in the SNES game's style?
I think he is asking if the games even exist from them to be ripped from.
A quick google search turns up a list of Power Rangers games. Looks like there's games from several PR series
Well, the problem with that is, not all the games show up in the google search - for instance, that list does not include PRZ Versus the Machine Empire. That's why I was asking if anyone knows of any Power Ranger series featuring Zeo, Space, or Turbo (barring the Machine Empire game, as I mentioned). I wanted to see what sort of sprites any such games had, and, if so, if anybody had ripped them.

So yes, *she* is asking if the games even exist to be ripped ><
weren't there a bunch of power rangers games on the GBC? check tsr's gbc section.
Uh
It's not like you filled out the gender field in your profile
Jay's kind of gender neutral at best too

If anybody's ripped them yet then there on the main site, use the search on the main page to search for games
Uh
I did fill out the gender field. At least, I thought I did. Guess it didn't save or something.

I did do a search on the site, didn't find any. Hence why I was asking.
I guess they aren't, but it's possible that another site has them.
Hmm...oh well, thanks anyway! I guess I'll keep searching...or see if I can edit the MMPR Genesis sprites without them looking TOO terrible...
your best chance is to edit the genesis sprites. even if there was sprites of the newer series, it would be hard that they would be in snes/gen format.(gba or gbc at its best)