The VG Resource

Full Version: Fret tit why are you posting that it has to be a joke you arent that fucking stupid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so i have a question
a girl asked me to move in with her
asked me for a back massage
told me she really wants to see me on her birthday
and constantly brings up that her friend thinks we should date

is she trying to hint at anything? i wouldn't know, i don't pick up on things
probably not, just ignore it, she's probably just on her period or something
thanks for you input i'll give up on her
put it in
put what in
Do you plan on leaving music, cause cheaters piss me off.
i came for the fret tit :coolguy_09:
if you havent done anything by now u aint doin nothing ever LMBO..............just give up virgin nerd
LIMBO
Laugh Ing My Butt Off
Catch the girl with a net spread up in the forest canopy. Take her alive. Take her home. Poke out her eyes and put her in a small cage. Force-feed her oats and millet and figs until she has swollen to four times her normal size. Drown her in brandy. Roast her whole, in an oven at high heat, for six to eight minutes. Bring her to the table. Place a cloth a napkin will do over your head to hide your cruelty from the sight of God. Put the whole girl into your mouth, with only the beak protruding from your lips. Bite. Put the beak on your plate and begin chewing, gently. You will taste three things: First, the sweetness of the flesh and fat. This is God. Then, the bitterness of the guts will begin to overwhelm you. This is the suffering of Jesus. Finally, as your teeth break the small, delicate bones and they begin to lacerate your gums, you will taste the salt of your own blood, mingling with the richness of the fat and the bitterness of the organs. This is the Holy Spirit, the mystery of the Trinity three united as one. It is cruel. And beautiful.

Wait at least a week before you call her back after this
I'm speechless

*thanks post*