The VG Resource

Full Version: Lots of Sprite Sheet Submissions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here are a few sprite sheets I recently finished, and I would just like to submit them:

[Image: ArmorDracula.png]

[Image: BatDracula.png]

[Image: Beetlejuice.png]

[Image: BramStokersDracula_Various-1.png]

[Image: GilligansIslandCast.png]

[Image: Renfield.png]

[Image: WolfDracula.png]

[Image: YoungDracula.png]

[Image: Rastan.png]

[Image: JonathanHarker.png]

[Image: Golgo13.png]
Some great work here, good stuff! I'm very happy to see some Dracula sprites in here. Nice one! Thanks for the submissions Smile
Now that I have discovered how to emulate mobile games on my PC, I set my sights on "CastleVania: Order of Shadows." Here are four sprite sets from the game:

[Image: CountDracula.png]

[Image: DesmondBelmont.png]

[Image: RohanKrause.png]

[Image: ZoeandDoloresBelmont.png]

I never knew that spriting could be so much fun! Big Grin
Awesome stuff!
I think I was supposed to post the CastleVania sprites under Konami, though... then again, I heard that Konami didn't actually make Order of Shadows...

btw is it just me, or do Desmond's sprites look like a scaled-down Richter with spiky hair?
He definitely does.
Great job, I'd be very much grateful if you ripped more from that game!
I actually have an Order of Shadows enemy sheet in progress. It will take me a while, though, because being a mobile game, Order of Shadows is flippin' HARD!
I took a look at your Bram Stoker's Dracula nes sheet and... well, I see it's very incomplete. :s
Here, let me help:

[Image: f_bsdenemiesnm_5fa3548.png]
[Image: f_bsdjonathonm_e64b8a8.png]
I used a tile viewer to get all of the sprites in the game... it's just... the first boss is a headache to assemble. XD

And, drat, you beat me to submitting those snes Dracula boss sprites. :p Oh, well, first come, first served, I guess.

Also, about Order of Shadows, I'm glad that someone is able to rip from it. I don't like Desmond's design though. He follows too closely to the "cool hero with 'tude" cookie cutter cliche of having spikey hair and a goatee that these companies try to push on people these days as to how a hero should look these days. :p
These rips are awesome! Good job!
Thanks guys. Especially to SmithyGCN for the other Dracula sprites.

I agree though. They should have designed Desmond differently. As you may have seen in the little talk between Tonberry2k and myself, I think that they merely took a few of Richter's basic sprites, scaled them down, and redesigned them. I mean, he stands the same exact way that Richter does and everything!

btw I'm trying to get the OoS enemy sprite sheet done, but the emulator I'm using (the only one I could find) waits about a half second before pausing, so it's hard to get some of the sprites.

In the meantime, here are some sprite sheets from "Prince of Persia" from SNES. Just wanted to submit them and get them out of the way:

[Image: ThePrince.png]

[Image: JaffarAndHisGuards.png]

It'll take a while for me to finish the OoS enemy sheet (which will include all bosses before Krause), so I'll be submitting other sheets while working on it.

Next: Various Alien3 SNES sprites
Nice job! We needed some stuff from that game!