The VG Resource

Full Version: I sprited Cloud (Added Aeris)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Boredom makes things happen. Style is based on the one in this thread: http://spriters-resource.com/community/s...?tid=14262

Crits pl0x.

Here:
[Image: cloudsprite.png]
His hair makes him a blond alfalfa
I was very sceptical of the hair myself. I'll see what I can do about it, I just can't get the "bedhead" look quite right...
Looks like ice cream hair, actually.
Cloud's messy hair looks a bit like Astroboy's hairdo, in case this could help you.
I did a small edit, maybe it can help you in some way.
[Image: cloudedit.png]
It was done rather fast and crudely but it should probably inspire some hairdo for you.
i really though the hair was suposed to be a joke :v
The hair was unfinished when I posted this, I intended to add more to it, but I was tired and wanted to sleep.
you could've added that in the first post :I
(07-28-2010, 07:01 AM)Gors Wrote: [ -> ]you could've added that in the first post :I

I meant to, but, as I said, I was tired, and just posted it as quickly as possible to get feedback on it while I was asleep.
Well you got your feedback, now get fixing.
Way ahead of you.

Looked at your edit for reference, and came up with this:

Yeah, that looks better but remember that some of his bang overlap each other and always remember gravity, things go down. Even if he has tons of gel there should at least be some bending.
Edited. Little more bending, along with some neatening of the lines and shading.

Yeah, that looks better. I suggest you move onto something else, maybe sprite more people from Final Fantasy.
is he meant to have a earless ball for a head?
Pages: 1 2