The VG Resource

Full Version: tips for viewing hentai???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
what is a good way to make your dog and brother leave the room

I generally don't get the thrill from being watched as I watch
whats wrong with your dog watching you watch hentai? its just a dog
rip one
I ask that this be stickied
here's a tip for viewing hentai: don't do it and jack it to real girls thats what obama would have wanted
better yet, don't jack at all and go outside, there's more to life than the brief satisfaction of a tiny tingle in your junk
living breathing...

....hentai
"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM I NEED TO FAP!"
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD HENTIA
well, as bryan can tell you from his first hand experience with this technique, wippin out your dick makes just about anyone leave a room!! even dogs and teachers!!
(07-27-2010, 01:38 PM)bryan GT broyan Wrote: [ -> ]better yet, don't jack at all and go outside, there's more to life than the brief satisfaction of a tiny tingle in your junk

I'd thank this post but it'd make me look like a hypocrite =(
(07-27-2010, 11:08 AM)Chris2Balls [:B] Wrote: [ -> ]rip one

works

also whippin it out as ashy boi said works too - except figure that little brother will tell mom whereas dog wont

-get a laptop
-go to bathroom
-lock door, "take a shit"
-??????
-cum!
(07-27-2010, 01:24 PM)purple meow Wrote: [ -> ]here's a tip for viewing hentai: don't do it and jack it to real girls thats what obama would have wanted

you're just jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
First, I do a cross-check between visual stimulation, byte size, appearance in greyscale and negative, and of course, the 4chan timestamp.

At which time, if these criteria prove to be sufficiently arousing, I save the picture. At 11Cute0 PM GMT each day, I load the most appropriate image within my folder, and prepare to fap.

However, the way I fap is not the same as the way most people fap. I habitually have a boner at this point in time already. At this point, if the temperature is not already a smooth 72 degrees Fahrenheit, I adjust the thermostat accordingly. I then replace my regular computer chair with my leather fap-chair. Sitting in this chair, naked as the say I burst forth into this world screaming from the forehead of Zeus, I prepare for action. By the time I am comfortable and set, it is 11:40 pm GMT.

Then, I proceed to stare at the appropriate image for five minutes, tensing my crotchular muscles. This moves my boner to the "raging" status. At this point, I proceed to don a single white glove and begin to stroke. This, I perform for the next fourteen minutes.
At precisely 11:59 PM GMT, I press "play" on my sound system, a CD containing a masterful rendition of Wagner's "Ride of the Valkyries" prepares to play at ear-shattering volumes. I strip the glove quickly before the CD begins, throwing it hastily out of sight. Should I fail to throw it far enough, I must stop the CD player before the pre-arranged five second silence is finished. That day, there will be no pleasure.

Should the glove be out of sight and out of mind, all is well. I sit back, and let the vibrations of sound finish the job. I stare at the only image that has yet fulfilled my criteria for arousal, and a glorious geyser of semen erupts from my penis, splattering every which way in the room. I sit in a half-conscious daze of joy for nearly half an hour before I prepare for the hour-long task of cleansing my computer room once again.

Even as I finish up, I hear the fading whispers in my delusional mind from the image which I stare at so deeply.

Now if you'll pardon me, I shall take my leave and indulge myself in delicious pudding confectionaries before it is time for self-pleasure.
what is hentai and what is fapping and jacking.
Pages: 1 2 3