The VG Resource

Full Version: why do I always have to pee after rubbing one out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I haven't made a Spamhaul thread in a while, so here's something to discuss
Well I'm pretty sure it is sad to let you know that a girl know more about your dick then you do but it's to clean out your urethra to make sure no cum is left inside. Trust me, it will happen after you fuck too.
AH that makes sense

good to know even my bladder is looking out for me
no it's not naturally like that

you just have to pee because of all the stimulation speeding up your waste production + the fact that your penis goes from urethra mode to cumshootin mode essentially blocks your urethra to ensure that you dont pee in the girls vagina

and after gettin all worked up afterward you have an urge to pee
it's not because nature meant for you to clean out your urethra but it's really convenient though isn't it

i mean if you came and peed an hour later that cum would still come out anyway i mean pfffff
yes it is incredibly convenient
probably has something to do with you being a virgin, get that checked out, nerd
(07-27-2010, 03:52 PM)bryan GT broyan Wrote: [ -> ]probably has something to do with you being a virgin, get that checked out, nerd

says the other virgin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH
(07-27-2010, 06:01 AM)Kat Wrote: [ -> ]Well I'm pretty sure it is sad to let you know that a girl know more about your dick then you do but it's to clean out your urethra to make sure no cum is left inside. Trust me, it will happen after you fuck too.
bryan is it true you're a virgin
a virgin nerd
while you guys call each other virgins i will go spend some quality time with luny baby
ciao
is that what you call your penis
8====D~~~~~~~~~~ >.O
a man with huge eyes and long nose laughing and shooting worms from his mouth in someone's face
5star thread very informative
drink water before fucking.

you'll last for hours.

if you need to last for hours :V
Pages: 1 2