The VG Resource

Full Version: Gamestop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Why does every gamestop have a Quiznos near it? Do they have some kind of partnership going on? I was talking to ShyGuy Grey about this a few seconds ago but neither of us knew. I've only ever seen one gamestop without a quiznos by it, so we're just wondering if their linked some how.
Well

shit.
I've never seen this, but it sounds horrible
There's a Gamestop in the mall I live right next to. There is no Quiznos, but there is a Subway. I guess that's more than close enough.
The only fastfood place next to Gamestop in Sioux Falls is a Sonic.
(07-26-2010, 10:58 PM)SengirDev Wrote: [ -> ]I've never seen this, but it sounds horrible
(07-26-2010, 10:56 PM)G-man Wrote: [ -> ]Why does every gamestop have a Quiznos near it? Do they have some kind of partnership going on? I was talking to ShyGuy Grey about this a few seconds ago but neither of us knew. I've only ever seen one gamestop without a quiznos by it, so we're just wondering if their linked some how.

I live in Rhode Island.

We have a lot of Gamestops in this state.

We might have 1 Quiznos in this state. (Or maybe even none. I don't even know)

So I guess it isn't always true then.
I know of one gamestop with a quiznos near it, but like three more that don't. I think your logic is flawed.
The Gamestop in my area has a CiCi's next door to it

and across the street is a Popeye's

there is also a Sonic close by

and a Taco Bell
We have a Subway next to mine as well... And then next to the other one we have in the same mall, we have a pretzel stand.
Eh guess I was off. Maybe it's just my area.
Five guys burgers and fries and a starbucks next to mine
the nearest fastfood booth is like 150 Km away from my house

peace
i've never seen a quiznos near a gamestop
i know of a panera bread next to a gamestop

there might be a quiznos but ive never been to quiznos
Pages: 1 2