The VG Resource

Full Version: Sprite Discussion vs. Spriting and Pixel Art
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Lots of people are saying we should change the name of this board to cater to what it is really relevant to, rather than just "discussing sprites."

Use this thread to tell me what you think. Whichever name is favored will be used. Thanks.
Spriting and Pixel Art
Spriting and Pixel Art
Spriting and Pixel Art
Spriting and Pixel Art
Spriting and Pixel Art
Spriting and Pixel Art
Spriting and Pixel Art
Spriting and Pixel Art
(07-26-2010, 02:01 PM)Track Eleven Wrote: [ -> ]Spriting and Pixel Art
Spriting and Pixel Art
Spriting and Pixel Art
Spriting and Pixel Art
Spriting and Pixel Art
Spriting and Pixel Art
Spriting and Pixel Art
Spriting and Pixel Art
Spriting and Pixel Art
wait shit you posted before i could do that one

warned AngryCCCCCCC
The forum description might also be misleading to newcomers. >_>
(07-26-2010, 02:03 PM)-Dark- Wrote: [ -> ]The forum description might also be misleading to newcomers. >_>

Very true. I'd definitely have to rewrite the description to cater more to spriting. There's also a problem with the "unfinished rips" and such, since that wouldn't fit under "Spriting and Pixel Art."

Suggestions?
Spriting and Pixel Art
Post your sprites and pixel art here! Be careful though, critique given here is not for the faint of heart. Or 10 year olds. Especially 10 year olds. Why the fuck are you on here at 10 years old anyways, go outside or something.
spriting and pixel art is better
(07-26-2010, 02:05 PM)Track Eleven Wrote: [ -> ]Spriting and Pixel Art
Post your sprites and pixel art here! Be careful though, critique given here is not for the faint of heart. Or 10 year olds. Especially 10 year olds. Why the fuck are you on here at 10 years old anyways, go outside or something.

[Image: 1277659682845.gif] @ 10 yr olds

I really like the name and description
World Destruction SPRITING and PIXEL ART from Outer Space
(07-26-2010, 02:05 PM)Dex Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-26-2010, 02:03 PM)-Dark- Wrote: [ -> ]The forum description might also be misleading to newcomers. >_>

Very true. I'd definitely have to rewrite the description to cater more to spriting. There's also a problem with the "unfinished rips" and such, since that wouldn't fit under "Spriting and Pixel Art."

Suggestions?

Create a forum specifically meant for unfinished rips. (could also be a sub-forum on spriting and pixel art, but I'll leave that part up to you dex)

should solve the problem with that part
What is "unfinished rips" supposed to mean, anyway? Most people don't wait until they've finished ripping to post, and once they're finished rips get put on the site, so "finished rips" is kind of redundant.
I'd go with Spriting and Pixel Art. Also, the description should say something like "post here for critique on your sprites and pixel art pieces" to insinuate that, well, we don't really want to see your sprites here if they're not looking for critique.
Spriting and Pixel Art AND a new session for the ripping projects and discussion
i say we legitimately go with 1ups description
aren't spriting and pixel art the same thing
Pages: 1 2