The VG Resource

Full Version: RPG Hungry.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok so I'm getting FF13 on 360, are there any other good turn based battle system rpg's on the 360(other than the tales of games) I should be on the look out for?

Also I'm looking suggestions of good RPG's from past systems aswell. I'll load em up on my pc and eventaully port them to my netbook when I get it.

Seriously guys hit me with some great rpg's here, for whatever reason I'm dying to get back into em.
This is the fifth topic like this I've seen this year.

We really need a central "recommendations" topic or something.
dont think so.
lost odyssey is th eonly other good turn based RPG on the 360 (except ff11 but i wont bring that up).

on past systems-- ff9, dq9 are the only OUTSTANDING ones i can think of, peace

edit: blue dragon
i'd say blue dragon but apparently everyone hates that

if you really want turn based rpgs, ps2 is honestly still the best way to go
(07-25-2010, 04:36 PM)pikachu diamonds Wrote: [ -> ]lost odyssey is th eonly other good turn based RPG on the 360 (except ff11 but i wont bring that up).

on past systems-- ff9, dq9 are the only OUTSTANDING ones i can think of, peace

This I can't thank enough.
legend of legaia and legend of dragoon, both for ps1
I made a thread like this already, take a peek for some recommendations:

http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...?tid=14031
(07-25-2010, 09:34 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]i'd say blue dragon but apparently everyone hates that

if you really want turn based rpgs, ps2 is honestly still the best way to go

i forgot blue dragon sorry Very Sad i will add to my post-- i loved blue dragon
Thanks guys. The suggestions in here should keep me satified for a while considering I have little time to play games and Chad gave me a decent list of games. I should finish round Christmas.
phantom dust (strategy/rpg kind of)