The VG Resource

Full Version: I'm not JarJar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
i like this a lot
(07-24-2010, 03:29 PM)Rökkan Wrote: [ -> ]i like this a lot

That's a lie and you know it. No one likes my video shares on TSR. NO ONE. Especially not YOU, Rokkan!
i actually found that to be sort of funny
i wear skinny jeans and nerd glasses its not called individuality its called fashion just cause yo niggas dressin up in here with big white shirts 6 sizes too big and ripped up jeans DAMN man just let a nigga be. theyre my fuckin pants man just let me wear my damn pants
(07-24-2010, 05:41 PM)pikachu diamonds Wrote: [ -> ]i wear skinny jeans and nerd glasses its not called individuality its called fashion just cause yo niggas dressin up in here with big white shirts 6 sizes too big and ripped up jeans DAMN man just let a nigga be. theyre my fuckin pants man just let me wear my damn pants

Whateva nigga.
[Image: boondocksRiley500.jpg]
you the one starin at my ass if you think i gotta nice ass and you starin, i aint got long hair nigga you gay.
fun fact: the people who draw and animate the boondocks are the same people who do avatar: the last airbender
that's why it looks so good
(07-24-2010, 05:45 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]fun fact: the people who draw and animate the boondocks are the same people who do avatar: the last airbender
that's why it looks so good
thats actualyy p. cool
this guy is actually pretty funny
http://www.youtube.com/user/hotdamnirock...rRk6PV8K0s
"oh damn, you didn't get the bread?"
(07-24-2010, 05:41 PM)pikachu diamonds Wrote: [ -> ]its called fashion

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

hahaha. Nigga, you trippin'.
DAMNIT JAR
the skinny pants nerdy glasses thing is exactly how i feel.

exactly.
im not a part of this guys demographic but
im givin his video a thumbs up

male camel toe
[Image: tumblr_l5vwop8kCA1qcyzauo1_400.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5