The VG Resource

Full Version: Demotivational Poster Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Post some :
[Image: b5caa38d5e2acdd57d02f33b8cbb98e1.jpg]
deletes thread
welp
[Image: bgzs6e.jpg]
can someone explain to me how that is ironic?
the irony is that it's not ironic lol................
send link

haha

i like that
[Image: 1279694038271.jpg]

SHUSHH
i don't get it
(07-24-2010, 06:24 AM)Alpha Six Wrote: [ -> ][Image: reggie_i_dunno.jpg]
0/10 stupid thread
[Image: 296j060.gif]
my reaction to thread
haha shirt off and the way the guy fell
funny thing actually
i tried to start a funny pictures topic in spamhaul way back and i used the same picture in the OP.
needless to say the topic failed
and i can't find it because i deleted it out of shame
(07-24-2010, 08:12 AM)Woppet Wrote: [ -> ]can someone explain to me how that is ironic?

Main Entry: iro·ny
Pronunciation: \ˈī-rə-nē also ˈī(-ə)r-nē\
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural iro·nies
Etymology: Latin ironia, from Greek eirōnia, from eirōn dissembler
Date: 1502
1 : a pretense of ignorance and of willingness to learn from another assumed in order to make the other's false conceptions conspicuous by adroit questioning —called also Socratic irony
2 a : the use of words to express something other than and especially the opposite of the literal meaning b : a usually humorous or sardonic literary style or form characterized by irony c : an ironic expression or utterance
3 a (1) : incongruity between the actual result of a sequence of events and the normal or expected result (2) : an event or result marked by such incongruity b : incongruity between a situation developed in a drama and the accompanying words or actions that is understood by the audience but not by the characters in the play —called also dramatic irony, tragic irony

its irony
Pages: 1 2