The VG Resource

Full Version: Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon Sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just reposting here since I got closed in the requests forum. Anyone want to fulfill the request or not? If not I'll go to a better site for whast I need. Anyone want to be serious on these boards for once?
Uh, what.
Only shadow dragon you gonna get is your shadow of your butt on my dick( dragon ), cus I'm going to fu6k you in the butthole.
(07-23-2010, 09:21 PM)Vulture Wrote: [ -> ]Uh, what.

This is a repost. If you read my first post in the submissions forum you won't be confused.
(07-23-2010, 09:23 PM)ccoffee table Wrote: [ -> ]Only shadow dragon you gonna get is your shadow of your butt on my dick( dragon ), cus I'm going to fu6k you in the butthole.

Unless you are going to do something useful; like posting what I requested for example, keep quiet and don't bother posting. You're just wasting vailable time.
(07-23-2010, 09:15 PM)Makermatic21 Wrote: [ -> ]since I got closed in the requests forum.

I would have seen this as a warning sign

just saying
(07-27-2010, 09:13 AM)Makermatic21 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-23-2010, 09:23 PM)ccoffee table Wrote: [ -> ]Only shadow dragon you gonna get is your shadow of your butt on my dick( dragon ), cus I'm going to fu6k you in the butthole.

Unless you are going to do something useful; like posting what I requested for example, keep quiet and don't bother posting. You're just wasting vailable time.

Hey, you are posting in the wrong place, If no one is going to do your request, it means no one wants to do it at all! You can't just rush anybody to do something for you. Why don't you try ripping them yourself if your so Goddamn impatient about it.
pretend I 5-thanked every post but Makermatic#'s