The VG Resource

Full Version: tSR Animal Crossing: City Folk Party
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
After a short msn conversation with Arthur and Shawn, we've decided to put together an Animal Crossing party this weekend. To sign up, just post your name and Friend Code. If you want to host, also post your town name and what time your town will be open. I'll edit the first post with the planned agenda. You should also post whether you have WiiSpeak or not. If someone is available "whenever" just post in this thread that you're about to visit them. Give them enough time to set up, though.

Animal Crossing: City Folk

Participants:
SengirDev :: Charles :: (Haven't gone WiFi to get FC yet) :: WiiSpeak
Butch/Arthur :: Pyoro :: 0947-6765-7048 :: WiiSpeak
Burn/Shawn :: Shawn :: 1461-9688-7459 :: WiiSpeak
soulcaliberfan :: ??? :: 0517-0775-3513 :: WiiSpeak

Hosts:

Saturday:

Sunday:
Whenever :: Charles :: (Haven't gone WiFi to get FC yet) :: Lakewood
Whenever :: Pyoro :: 0947-6765-7048 :: Awesomer

Animal Crossing: Wild World

Participants:

Hosts:

Saturday:

Sunday:
Oh heck yes. :Cool:

P.S. I'm a lazy bastard and mine will probably be in the afternoonish area but say the word and I can arrange for mine to be pretty much any time.
I will try to get on if possible. My internet isn't working properly, but we will see if I can or not.
[Image: RUU_0093.jpg]

no wii speak
I sold my copy!

It's a decent game though. But whoever hosts, remember to save every half-hour; or more regularly than that if you can muster it. I had the entirety of the xmas event lost because of the host's internet blinking for a second; and I'd hate for that to happen to you guys. D=
Meh, I couldn't really care less about my save file. The DS one is where it's at. Cool
Yeah, that one is pretty much flawless.

In that it's not been touched in years because I did everything I wanted to do in it. I'm almost scared to boot it up again and see everything covered in rafflesias.
I'm not here this weekend, i hope we have another party sometime
I hope I can get my game to work, I'd really like to play. Also I'd like to get my town back in shape since I'm sure its a fabulous disaster.
I seem to be the only one that actually has Wii Speak but it's not plugged in atm.
Cant we play WW instead? :<
I'm fine with WW too! Except I think my town there is even worse haha. At least I know my game would work.
I'm fine with either.

hell, we could run both this weekend
i lack ww so im only really down for city folk
I was thinking of getting Furry Crossing but I just move and I dont have wi-fi.
Both AC's are available to join.

I'll be on both, but mainly CF.
Pages: 1 2