The VG Resource

Full Version: X-Com: Enforcer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I found out that X-Com: Enforcer had a built-in editor, so I decided to submit some of the textures here.

Sectoid:
[Image: Sectoid-1.png]
[Image: Sectoid.png]

More to come.
I miss X-COM but nowadays I just lack the patience to play it as an strategy game...But looks like this one is a FPS, yeah? I could use blowing some aliens up
I thank you for thanking my post. Cool

Yes, it's a FPS. A fun one, at that.

EDIT: Would isometric terrain count as a texture? If so, I could get you all of the terrain from the classic X-Com games.
That was more an isometric sprite than a texture and should be submitted at tSR (which, looks like now I'm in charge of updating too).
When I "thanks" a submission post means it's up already ;p

So I'm going to try X-COM Enforcer as soon I get the chance. This one and Tron 2.0
(07-21-2010, 06:47 PM)Ultimecia Wrote: [ -> ]That was more an isometric sprite than a texture and should be submitted at tSR (which, looks like now I'm in charge of updating too).
When I "thanks" a submission post means it's up already ;p

So I'm going to try X-COM Enforcer as soon I get the chance. This one and Tron 2.0
All right then. I'm submitting the Forest terrain now. Expect the Sectopod next. After that, the Ethereal. Wink