The VG Resource

Full Version: Digimon Lost Evolution
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_3u_BJxoDA

eeeeeeeeeeee I want this so bad and you get like ten choices for starters
I started to watch this while a cutscene was going in the rival battle in Street Fighter 4, and all of a sudden I realized that Ryu's beaten me down to nearly nothing. THANKS A LOT!

Personally, I've always been just a LITTLE put off by Digimon games. There's always some sort of thing that makes them too complicated or boring for me to get totally engrossed.. Granted, I've only played ONE, I've seen others though. This seems kind of cool, but... doubt I'd get it.
Thats been announced since last year and came out on the first i have been waiting for a review
In japan
(07-20-2010, 07:43 PM)vitamin semen Wrote: [ -> ]In japan

yea in japan from famitsu's website using google translation
wha- ok I don't understand what you're saying but please contribute instead of being a gay fanboy Unimpressed
(07-20-2010, 08:13 PM)vitamin semen Wrote: [ -> ]wha- ok I don't understand what you're saying but please contribute instead of being a gay fanboy Unimpressed

How am I being gay. So what I go too a japaneses website for reviews on videogames its only when they come out early in japan
[Image: digimon.png]

i had to do a double take
i thought this was may from pokemon for a second
I saw both Terriermon and Lopmon so yeah i want this game
Tamers had the best digimon. Without a doubt.

I hope we get to use Dracomon and Impmon digivolves to Beelzemon this time.
I like how the sprites haven't changed AT ALL since the first Digimon DS game.
I can see pokemon Mystery dungeon doing the same for the next few games

but yeah I think this is like the fifth digimon DS game and no graphical change?
(07-22-2010, 10:03 AM)vitamin semen Wrote: [ -> ]I can see pokemon Mystery dungeon doing the same for the next few games

but yeah I think this is like the fifth digimon DS game and no graphical change?
I like how they always add something new too there gameplay and story that makes it better than the last game
that's not the point

Using new graphics for new games is perfectly fine, and it'll be great for a game that it's recycling sprites for four sequels

that's like saying 'SMB3 could have SMB graphics'. It would be perfectly possible, but it woudln't have the same appeal. Get it?
I mean sure, the battle sprites they use are actually really good; and probably the highest-res Digimon sprites you'll get in an official game but.

The same Agumon sprite? In all 4 games? No changes? Fuck off, don't be so lazy - even Pokémon switches up its sprites every set of releases (And before you say anything, the DPPt sprites of Gen 3 mon are different from the GBA incarnations - they're significantly larger; even if some of the poses might be the same.)