The VG Resource

Full Version: On the matter of masonwork structures and mythical reptiles.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: canyouguesskc3.png]
[Image: dsection5hl3.png]
My lines, made from my staring at my monster manual too long. To preface, yes, they are supposed to have arms as long as that and they are proportioned that way. Subject to change as progress is made however.

As per usual, I'm going to be slow as hell actually getting anywhere with this.

Current Image :
[Image: dopdop.png]
Nice objective ^^
I think it could use more definition in the lineart for something thats supposed to look really anorexic.
Also, I dont like the lines on the arms, they look, well, like lines :/, not lack of muscle definition, nor skin definition, just, lines.
The legs look too jagged, and out of proportion, try to round them off.
[Image: dsectionts9.png]

I figured the two subjects were related enough I'd slap them together.
Second shade needs to have less contrast.
Third one needs more.
[Image: dsection2jp6.png]
Trucking right along now.

[Image: dsection3uo9.png]

and newer...
[Image: dsection4bf0.png]
That dragon's looking hawt

Also nice alien as well
[Image: dsection5hl3.png]

Thanks Dex, it's a Doppelganger from Dungeons and Dragons, a shape-shifting race, in the game you'd never encounter them like this.

The Dragon is a trick though, I haven't done any work on it recently, I just felt it should be incorperated since it was closely related in subject.
[Image: dopdop.png]

Wow, I found these old things on a CD and I'm resuming work.

Redid the head because I didn't think it looked right, started work on the left hand and chunked out a different line. Going to re-do the shading on the dragon and bring it up to par. Oh yeah, aiming for using only 6 colors in this piece.
I know the arms are supposed to be long, but is his right arm supposed to be longer than the left? That's the main thing that is bugging me- if one arm is at full stretch and the other is bended, how come the tips of the fingers end in the same height?

All the rest, love it.
It's right arm IS bending, I just suck at showing it. The arms are pretty much the same size though. It's right arm though is about 4 pixels shorter, maybe I should bring up the left arm by 3 or four pixels?
I think you confused the arms, Zee. He's talking about the alien's right arm, you're talking about the arm on the right.