The VG Resource

Full Version: kingdom hearts re:coded trailer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.siliconera.com/2010/07/20/kin...prise-you/

turn based mode? side scroller?! RUN N GUN SORA?!

i think its safe to say i want this game
wait, I don't get it
I heard this was supposed to be for cell-phones

is it actually for the DS?
pretty cool
I didn't know they were still making stuff with sora
(07-20-2010, 09:59 AM)Rosencrantz Wrote: [ -> ]wait, I don't get it
I heard this was supposed to be for cell-phones

is it actually for the DS?

kh coded was for japanese cellphones and not even a lot of them

and they want more people to play it so its being remade for ds and being released world wide
aaaaaaaaaaa that's awesome

Speaking of which, there *was* an American-release of a Kingdom Hearts game for cell-phones
I mean, it was really gimmicky, but it was somewhat kinda fun
I couldn't beat Agrabah :C
So it is pretty much the first game with a few added differences. I'm probably gonna get this.
It's actually an entirely different story, involving Jimminy Cricket's Journal glitching out and gaining a whole whack of viruses. In order to combat the viruses, King Mickey creates a "Data Sora", who is the younger sora we see in the videos.

But yeah that trailer looks kickass. I've always wanted a Kingdom Hearts platformer...=D
Protip: this takes place after kh2.

also gameplay looks awesome.
Looks kind of cool. I especially love how the trailer music is a new arrangement of the final boss music from the first Kingdom Hearts.

Has anyone played the other DS game? Was that any good? I may get it if it was. I just haven't thought about the DS much lately.
358/2 wasnt that great, it was decent

bbs for psp which is coming out in sept. on the other hand, was fucking amzing.
358/2 was awfully boring, I lost interest very soon into the game.
358/2 had a really, really slow start, but it actually kinda picks up and turns into a pretty okay game.
(07-21-2010, 01:57 AM)Flannel_Bastard Wrote: [ -> ]358/2 was awfully boring, I lost interest very soon into the game.

this. the gameplay was TERRIBLY repetitive and lame. roxas had like one attack combo and a shitty customization system.

re:coded already shows more stuff than 358
(07-21-2010, 08:40 AM)Burn Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-21-2010, 01:57 AM)Flannel_Bastard Wrote: [ -> ]358/2 was awfully boring, I lost interest very soon into the game.

this. the gameplay was TERRIBLY repetitive and lame. roxas had like one attack combo and a shitty customization system.

re:coded already shows more stuff than 358

For some reason I don't feel that way at all. But then again side scrolling/Schumping Sora's..............*shrug* We'll see. We'll see.
Just finished looking at this and I walked into GameStop and bought a NDS
it will be worth until the game comes out.
Pages: 1 2